.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Read without any anticipation of laugher but seriously, then die laughing without missing the point or wisdom (?!..).

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

D' G...in restrospect:

My brother complained when I show him the blog i made. "How come I dont have any pixs posted?", he said. So I rummage thru the old album to look for the current family photo we have. So I came up with this.


Our current family pics taken during my bros wedding, July of 1996.

Me, Miel, Mom, Len, Marney, Dad, Choy and Jon


Dad is coming home two weeks from now. And he'll be staying for 2 long weeks. And i cant get over the excitement. What to cook! What would be the activities to schedules ?!... You know, stuffs memories made of. I haven't seen him for a quite awhile. His been living abroad since I was in grade school. The last time we saw each other was during my wedding way back in Sept. 1999. and he just stayed practically to see me walk the aisle. For 3 days he was here. The first day, was the date of arrival and a day spent with relatives, the second day was my wedding date, on my honeymoon they are scheduled to fly off NY.
Funny and strange, isn't it. I always dream off that one day ours is a relationship where we all live in the same house and neighborhood, not on the same Earth. Everyone'b busy to earn a good living to have a good life, but forget to live life. Welcome to the cosmopolitan way of life - where people moved in nano-second.