.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Read without any anticipation of laugher but seriously, then die laughing without missing the point or wisdom (?!..).

Sunday, March 20, 2005

A pause after the “posts” … (and what about prose?)

It’s been a week long respite and it was quite refreshing. I have been told that I am more better acquainted with a pen than engaging verbosely. Must be my loose tongue or perhaps the progression of my train of thoughts in nanoseconds. Or perhaps my sister is too kind to complement me with such.

I have written several personal anecdotes but haven’t posted it yet because my hubby censures it - Cant publish anything too revealing or too personal. Well, he started it . He wanted to have a blogsite for family and friends to see. So many pictures and yet he thinks it needs more. I had this note book full of thoughts and poetry that I have since time immemorial. I had lend it to his niece for homework when she had asked me about how to express oneself in poetry but having difficulty teaching her how. Anyhow, I found an audience with her and allowed her to peruse it for academic purpose only. My loves insisted that I put it to good use by posting some…hmmnn…I don’t know., we shall see… If magic is in the air… anything can happen…